Rpg de l'unviers Bleach Index du Forum

Rpg de l'unviers Bleach Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Froum mort creation d'un new reprenant les même regle mais en mieu à cette adresse: http://hueco-mundo.forumsactifs.net/index.htm de la part de lutin taicho date: 6/03/08
Liverpool News: No move for Alisson, Klopp wants another Ser

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rpg de l'unviers Bleach Index du Forum -> Rpg de l'unviers Bleach -> Partenaires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

hp: 12345

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 04:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool News: No move for Alisson, Klopp wants another Ser Répondre en citant

สมัคร บอล AS Roma president James Pallotta has dismissed suggestions that goalkeeper Alisson could be on his way to Liverpool in the summer. The Brazilian keeper, who joined Roma in 2016, has impressed with his performances this season, and the likes of Liverpool and Real Madrid are reportedly keeping tabs on him.

However, Roma have no intentions of allowing the 25-year-old to leave the club anytime soon. “We have no intention of selling him,” he told Sky Italy. “I mean zero at all. I’m sure some people will probably come in with some bids, but I don’t have any interest in selling him, he’s a great goalkeeper. When we got him, I thought the same thing and as far as I’m concerned, I mean no.”

The Reds have been linked with a move for a keeper for quite some time now. However, Loris Karius has displayed more assured performances in the recent weeks, and there are talks about a new deal for the German keeper. สมัคร บอล

A lot was expected of Karius following his move in 2016, but his first year in Premier League was underwhelming. However, he has cemented his position in Klopp’s starting eleven since the turn of the year. Maybe, Karius’ resurgence in the recent weeks will convince Jurgen Klopp to end his hunt for a new keeper.

One player who is certainly the subject of Klopp’s fancy is Napoli midfielder Piotr Zielinski. The Merseysiders have been trying to sign the Polish midfielder for years now, and it appears they will reignite their interest in the summer. According to the latest report from the Sun, Klopp still wants to bring the 23-year-old to Anfield.

Zielinski has been a valuable squad member for the Naples side this season. He has made 30 league appearances for his side, but only ten of those have come as starts. Nevertheless, he has scored seven goals for Napoli in all competitions. The Poland international has a contract until 2021 with Napoli, and according to the report, his club will demand a whopping £57million for his signature. สมัคร บอล[/color]
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 04:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

hp: 12345

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 11:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Peterborough sign Dundee Peterborough midfielder Mark O'Hara Répondre en citant

Peterborough sign Dundee midfielder Mark O'Hara

sbo bz sbobet Peterborough have signed former Scotland U21 international midfielder Mark O'Hara from Dundee. Both clubs announced they had agreed a compensation package for the 22-year-old, whose contract expires at Dens Park next month, but he commanded a fee because of his age. The former Kilmarnock player has signed a three-year deal with the Sky Bet League One club, becoming the fourth new arrival at the ABAX stadium this summer.

O'Hara, who can also play at right-back, told Posh's club website: "I felt it was the right time in my career to come down and play in England and am looking forward to it. I have played a lot of games for my age and am ready for the next challenge. "As soon as I heard Peterborough were interested, it was a simple decision. "I spoke with the manager and he outlined how ambitious the club was and hopefully I can be part of a promotion push next season.

"That was part of the attraction, I wanted to come to a club that had ambitions of getting to the next level. I can't wait to get started and try and get myself into the team." O'Hara made 36 appearances for The Dark Blues this season, scoring five goals. He was reportedly wanted by several English and Scottish clubs, and his new manager Steve Evans had been tracking the young Scot for a number of years. sbo bz sbobet

"He is a young man I have watched since he made his debut at Celtic Park for Kilmarnock and I have kept track of his progress and it is fair to say he has had an outstanding season with Dundee," Evans said. "In fairness to Dundee, they worked terrifically well with (director of football) Barry Fry to get this deal over the line and although it has cost our chairman a few quid, I am sure it will be worthwhile.

"He is an exciting, full-of-energy, box-to-box central midfield player who can score a goal by arriving in the box with some wonderfully timed runs. He is young and for me has an outstanding future ahead of him." A Dundee FC statement said: "The clubs have agreed a mutually acceptable undisclosed training compensation package. "We would like to thank Mark for his efforts while at Dens and wish him all the best for the next stage of his career." sbo bz sbobet
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool News: No move for Alisson, Klopp wants another Ser

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rpg de l'unviers Bleach Index du Forum -> Rpg de l'unviers Bleach -> Partenaires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange