Rpg de l'unviers Bleach Index du Forum

Rpg de l'unviers Bleach Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Froum mort creation d'un new reprenant les même regle mais en mieu à cette adresse: http://hueco-mundo.forumsactifs.net/index.htm de la part de lutin taicho date: 6/03/08
Eden Hazard issues update over his Chelsea future amid Real

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rpg de l'unviers Bleach Index du Forum -> Rpg de l'unviers Bleach -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

hp: 12345

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mar - 10:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard issues update over his Chelsea future amid Real Répondre en citant

sbo Eden Hazard has revealed he will make a decision over his Chelsea future once the World Cup has finished.

Linked with a big-money move to Real Madrid last summer, Los Blancos are believed to be targeting another move for the Belgian as they are set to have a major overhaul of their squad.

As well as Madrid's interest, reports have even suggested that Manchester City are targeting a shock summer move for Hazard.

Amid all the talk of the player departing after seven seasons in west London, Chelsea want the 27-year-old to extend his stay in the capital before next campaign. sbo

However, it now seems that any potential new will have to wait until July at the earliest.

Speaking to the press ahead of tonight's friendly with Saudi Arabia, Hazard said: "I am going to finish the Premier League competition first and then play the World Cup and then I will leave on holiday.

"Then we will see what happens next. I do not think about it yet.

"I have another two years [on my] contract with Chelsea where I am very happy."

While he was asked about his long-term future with the Blues, Hazard was also quizzed on his role in the team after playing as a 'false nine' numerous times over the course of the season.

"I just want to be on the pitch," added Hazard.

"Number 9, 10, I can play left-back if the manager wants, no problem. I just want to be on the pitch and try to give everything like I do every time." sbo
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mar - 10:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 08:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Midfielder reveals his regret after rejecting deal at Arsena Répondre en citant

Midfielder reveals his regret after rejecting deal at Arsenal to sign for West Ham

sbobet24 Swansea City midfielder Leon Britton says he regrets his decision to sign for West Ham as a teenager, after turning down a professional contract at Arsenal. Britton started his career at Highbury as a Gunners trainee, but joined West Ham's academy at the age of 16 after the Hammers paid £400,000 for his services, the highest transfer ever paid for a player of that age at the time.

The midfielder starred at England’s famous development school at Lilleshall alongside the likes of Joe Cole, and much was expected of him. But after failing to break into a West Ham first team that included talent such as Cole, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick and Paulo Di Canio, Britton made the move to Swansea in search of regular football.

Britton said: “I left school and had a choice of where to go, and West Ham was the best option for me at the time because they were great at bringing through young players. “I went there for quite a bit of money in the end. But they wasted it on me, although they got their money’s worth out of Jermain Defoe (who moved a year earlier from Charlton). sbobet24

“It was good there. I didn’t play in the first team, but I had good experience of training alongside Defoe, Carrick, Cole and the rest of the first-team players. He wrote: 'Throw back to nearly 20 years ago when Arsenal offered me terms as an apprentice and professional.

'Turned it down to join West Ham thinking I would get a better opportunity, that decision worked out well.' After leaving West Ham, Britton has gone on to make over 500 appearances across 15 years of service to the Swans and even took temporary charge of the club after Paul Clement was sacked earlier this season. sbobet24
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 08:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cristiano Ronaldo transfer revelation: Spanish football expe Répondre en citant

Cristiano Ronaldo transfer revelation: Spanish football expert makes Real Madrid claim

sbobet asian REAL MADRID would happily sanction the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo this summer, according to Spanish football expert Rik Sharma. Ronaldo, 33, helped Real Madrid down Liverpool to win the Champions League - then immediately cast doubt on his own future at the club.

Minutes after the match, the Portuguese superstar told TV cameras he would reveal his plans for the future "in the next few days". And Sharma believes Real would be open to selling their prized asset if a team had the money to buy him.

"If there is a team that wants to buy Cristiano Ronaldo, who can afford the transfer fee and who can afford the wages, I think Real Madrid would be absolutely willing to let him go and Ronaldo would be even happier to leave," Sharma told the Sky Sports Transfer Talk podcast.

"He wants to double the money he's on. Messi gets roughly 40 million euros a year from Barcelona. Ronaldo gets 20 million, and they have both won five Ballon d'Ors. "He's saying 'I'm still the most important player in the team that has won the Champions League, I should be on that kind of salary'. sbobet asian

"But the problem is there's so few teams who can buy Ronaldo. "You almost have to go into a fantasy world to see him leaving Real Madrid, maybe a swap deal for Neymar. Weirder things have happened than that but it would be an insane deal to put together."

Ronaldo has since admitted the timing of his comments could have been better but he stands by his words. He said: "I spoke when I shouldn't have done but something is going to happen. It wasn't the right time, but I was honest.

"In a week I'll say something because the fans have always supported me and are in my heart. I don't speak much, but when I speak, I speak. "Obviously I have something to say, but it wasn't the right time, although I don't regret it, because I was honest. I've kept putting up with this but then I couldn't control myself." sbobet asian
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard issues update over his Chelsea future amid Real

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rpg de l'unviers Bleach Index du Forum -> Rpg de l'unviers Bleach -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange